GROUNDWATER BANKING JPA – AGENDAS & PACKETS
JAMES WATER BANK AUTHORITY – AGENDAS & PACKETS
- February 8, 2022 – Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District Presents Award to Dana Munn & Martin Varga
- June 28, 2021 – Trenton Taylor Announced as Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District’s Water Resources Manager
- March 12, 2021 – Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District Announces Change in Leadership
No Newsletters Currently
CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (CEQA)/NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (NEPA) DOCUMENTS
RRBWSD ANNEXATION NO. 1
STOCKDALE INTEGRATED BANKING PROJECT
KERN FAN GROUNDWATER STORAGE PROJECT
- Kern Fan Groundwater Storage Project Notice of Availability
- Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Final Environmental Impact Report Kern Fan Groundwater Storage Project
- Kern Fan Project Principles for Exchange Agreement
- Kern Fan Project Principles for Turnout Construction
- Notice of Intent to Adopt Conflict of Interest Code
The Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District does not have any job openings at this time, but the District is always taking applications (see application form below).
The Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, age, or sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.
If you believe that your private well has been negatively impacted by local groundwater banking activities and would like consideration, please fill out the attached claim form below. Once completed, please forward to Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District, Kern Water Bank Authority, and Kern County Water Agency (contact information included in well claim form provided below).